Permachrome coated wheels will remain free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal and intended use, for a period of five (5) years or 100,000 miles from the original date of sale. We will repair or replace without any charge, provided the wheel or wheels in question that require warranty work are returned. Our warranty is very simple; we DO NOT look for excuses to void the warranty. Our warranty has NO fine print.
Items Covered Under Warranty
- Any pitting and/or peeling on wheel surfaces within 5 years or 100,000 miles of sale date
- Any form of de-lamination of the chrome and/or clear coat
- Any form of wheel discoloration caused by UV rays
Items NOT Covered Under Warranty
- Structural wheel damage, curb rash, or any type of "impact" caused by adverse road conditions (Potholes, curb collisions, or any other type of collision)
- Deep cuts into wheel (light scratches can be removed with a clear coat safe polish without voiding warranty. (See provided wheel care instructions for details)
- Improper chemical treatment -- chrome cleaners such as Hydro-Chloric, Hydro-Fluoric, and Sulfuric acids which are not designed for clear coated wheels.